Author – Marisa peer
Ultimate confidence : The secrets to feeling great about yourself every day is the great book which makes you lion from cat. I can tell you what Marisa peer said in this book about confidence step by step.
You can imagine about this book by its title but it’s content is more than that. In this book author knows about the stage in which many of us loose confidence that is adolescence. She divided the book into few steps and define every steps clearly so can she help people in gaining confidence. She also share some stories of her as a example to clear the reader about confidence.
Marisa peer uses very simple language in her book so that every people can understand easily. She also said in her book that “ some of the most successful people were told they would never succeed.” But they succeed by their confidence and hard work. She also give some examples like Elvis Presley , J.K Rowling , Albert Einstein and Thomas Edison etc. And said about there unsuccessfulness. So find out what you love to do and be amazing at it.Be good in one thing which you love and be confident on that work which you love also try to be good on that.
● Be good in one thing which you love and be confident on that work which you love also try to be good on that.
- The greater needs which every person have is “every one accept us” and “ no one reject us” but it can’t be possible because in this world not every one like you. Some people may jealous from you or dislike you. So, be positive and don’t take negativity from others. You have your emotions remote control near you rather than anyone so don’t give any body your emotions remote control because they just want to play with your emotions. Behave like that you are not affected by your surroundings.
- Don’t accept other people negative words. If any one said negative to you its ok, he or she just wasting there time.
- Always feel positive and stay calm. Negative people are just saying some words and they want to give you but don’t take garbage from others.
- The most happiest and confident people are those who always try to give their best. Try to accept your weakness and do not hesitate what other people are saying.
- Never depend on others for praising. Praise yourself and believe in yourself.
- Un confident people have problems of depression and anxiety. In that situation you have to find the reason of it and try to finish it.
- A confident people always have 100% confidence. “ Because superiority will always lead to confidence.” The more you have knowledge the more you feel confident. So always try to learn more and keep yourself update.
“Break your negative beliefs and habits”Marisa peer
– Marisa peer
It helps you to stay positive hand happy.
I think this book is best who want build there personality by building confident. So give try to this I know it will really help you.
Ultimate confidence : The secrets to feeling great about yourself every day written by Marisa peer.